The general manager is in charge of all daily hotel operations to guarantee that guests enjoy an outstanding experience. They are responsible for all hotel services, such as guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, revenue management, expense management, team building, and employee development.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- promoting and marketing the business, including developing ways to attract new customers
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- planning maintenance work, events, and room bookings
- liaising with maintenance and other specialist contractors
- meeting guests and responding to complaints and queries
- handling customer complaints and queries
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Training and supervising staff.
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and great attention to detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.