To coordinate the group in the strategy development process, effectively give guidance on how the group should be positioned in the market and focused on the achievement of stated goals, monitoring the realization of its strategic priorities and functioning as a focal point that ensures the alignment of internal activities with the group’s strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- As custodian of the group’s strategy, solicit input from, update and inform stakeholders on the group’s strategy and make amendments where necessary in response to changing business conditions
- Develop and implement strategy realization planning that will guide the group in the medium term in order to sustain competitive business performance.
- Champion the development of the balanced scorecard within the group to manage strategy execution by developing appropriate frameworks for corporate performance measures.
- Monitor and recommend executions steps that will guide the group’s alignment with its strategy so as to have effectiveness
- Supervise the development of a framework for strategic planning and budget framework, translating the execution plans into budgets so as to have a complete blueprint.
- Coordinate the process of conducting periodic environmental, competitor, shareholder, and peer benchmark analyses so as to help the group identify opportunities.
- Identify, define and track synergy realization performance against defined targets.
- Analyze and review group and subsidiaries’ financial and operational reports and develop reports on its performance against budget
- Measure and coordinate the tracking and reporting of the group and subsidiaries' performance on a periodic basis.
- A first degree preferably in a numerate field
- 8 - 15 years of experience in the strategy field is a must.
- A consulting background in the strategy and financial services industry is an added advantage
- Driving execution
- Cultivating Networks
- Financial Modeling
- Knowledge of the global business environment
- Business presentation Skills
- Financial acumen
- Data/information management
- Products Knowledge
- Marketplace research & knowledge
- Communications Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of extant regulations & provisions
- Research Orientation
- Benchmarking & Survey Administration
- Business Consulting
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Risk Management
- IT appreciation & application
- Interpersonal relations
- Analytical ability
- Decision quality & Problem-solving
- Attention to Detail
- Ethics & Values
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.