The job holder will be responsible for oversight of all human resources systems and procedures. The ideal candidate should have experience in the banking sector.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Review and advise senior management on the annual operating planning process to ensure alignment with outreach performance goals, branch expansion plans, institutional development/transformation requirements, and other needs.
- In collaboration with line managers, develop and update annual staffing/recruitment plans and ensure that recruitment processes are completed in a timely manner.
- Implement and manage the performance evaluation system to ensure that all employees receive a timely evaluation according to the Bank’s policy.
- Review the outputs of the employee appraisal process, identifying key issues and trends, and prepare consolidated reports for senior management
- Design benefits programs that comply with local labor law, are competitive, and meet employee needs.
- Provide support as needed to resolve issues related to employee disciplinary issues, employee termination, or other HR-related issues.
- Design and implement appropriate employee recognition (E.g. tenure related) programs.
- In collaboration with senior management, based on training needs assessments, create and execute annual training plans to support the needs of the institution.
- Develop human resources strategic plan that matches the operational and financial projections and that anticipates staff qualifications and needs required for transformation to a regulated financial institution.
We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.