Black Hill Hospitality
Hospitality & Leisure
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Head Chef to organize the kitchen’s activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Organize the kitchen’s activities.
- You will be the first in command of the facilities
- Controlling and directing the food preparation process.
- Approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer.
- Managing and working closely with other Chefs of all levels.
- Creating menu items, and recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality.
- Degree in Culinary science or related certificate
- Professional certifications with hospitality schools.
- 8 years of work experience with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role with a 4-star hotel.
- Professional knowledge of the hotel industry.
- Familiar with and can develop a culinary standard of operations
- Ability to utilize hospitality software
- Efficient in report writing
- Organization: Ability to proactively prioritize tasks and effectively manage resources and time.
- Training: Skilled in the use of techniques and strategies required to deliver training material in group and one-on-one settings.
- Performance Management and Supervision: Ability to relate to, communicate with, and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels.
- Menu Content and Impact: Have an understanding of different types of cuisine and wine, how menus are developed and pricing guidelines, and how each outlet can improve results.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.