We are looking for a smart and friendly receptionist to join our team! You will represent our spa by being the face and voice that greets clients upon their visit or phone call and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate should have a warm, friendly personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Responsible for greeting clients, answering telephones, and responding to inquiries.
- Responsible for taking bookings and scheduling appointments.
- Check-in spa clients for scheduled and walk-in appointments.
- Answer customers' questions and address complaints.
- Responsible for cashiering, giving tours of the spa facility, promoting services, product sales
- Handle cancellation of bookings and effective management of time.
- At all times provide a positive and friendly attitude and appear professional and well-groomed when attending to clients.
- Attend to some clerical duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc in any related discipline
- Proven experience in customer service roles or relevant positions.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Emotionally intelligent
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with spa etiquette.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Work Days - 6 days a week.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.