We are looking for an organized floor manager to supervise all floor activity including assisting customers, monitoring staff, and managing inventory. The Floor Manager is responsible for ensuring that all floor requirements are met. To be successful as a floor manager you should have excellent interpersonal skills and be highly organized. You must be able to delegate duties to staff members while making sure that the staff is trained for their assigned roles.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Supervise staff.
- Train staff to perform allocated roles.
- Manage inventory.
- Assist customers with any queries or requests.
- Take payments from customers and balance accounts at the close of business.
- HND/BSc in any related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in Sales would be advantageous.
- Highly organized.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.