We seek to hire an experienced Chef. The Chef's responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in Food Technology or in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Culinary school training certificate in both continental and Nigerian dishes.
- Good customer service
- Ability to manage a team of cooks
- Organizational skills
- Time management Skills
- Previous experience working as a chef
- Passion for delighting people with food
- Good interpersonal skills
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.