We are seeking a creative, highly organized event planner to help us execute unforgettable events that generate brand awareness, and build business relationships.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Identifying clients' requirements and expectations for each event.
- Brainstorming and implementing event concepts and themes.
- Preparing event budgets and processing invoices.
- Researching and booking venues.
- Organizing suppliers, caterers, staff, and entertainment.
- Coordinating all logistical elements of the event.
- Managing set-up, tear-down, and clean-up operations.
- Anticipating attendee needs and making preparations against potential risks.
- Developing post-event reports on the effectiveness of each event
- HND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in event management/planning
- Must have good knowledge of Abuja and its environs
- Must be proficient in both spoken and written English
- Must be computer literate, ability to use Excel, Word, Event software, etc
- Must be a resident of Abuja or ready to relocate
- Must possess the ability to work under immersed pressures
- Must have good organizational skills and be a good team player.
- The ability to drive will be an added advantage
- Must have passion for events or be ready to learn
- Must be between the ages of 25-35 years
Remuneration: NGN 100 000- N150,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.