Event Housekeeping Supervisor
Hospitality & Leisure
Housekeeping Supervisors oversee the work of housekeeping staff and ensure that hotels, resorts, hospitals, universities, office buildings, and other facilities are kept clean and tidy. They enforce staff compliance with established safety and sanitation policies.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach, and rubber gloves
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness, and hygiene standards
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job.
Work Schedule: Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.