We are looking for an experienced event executive to organize excellent events. You will be responsible for every aspect of an event, from choosing venues to evaluating success afterwards. An event executive must be well-organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates. Add a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate. The goal is to organize unforgettable On-trade and open market events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Understand requirements for each event and manage event elements and inventory.
- Plan events with attention to financial and time constraints.
- Recruits Brand Ambassadors for activation, sampling, and MOT promotion
- Book venues and schedule speakers
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Hire personnel
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
- Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports.
- Proven experience working in an event organization with proven track record of successful events
- Proficient in MS Office
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Knowledge of basic recruitment practices
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Problem-solving ability.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.