Management & Business Development
A major distributor of multinational Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) requires the services of a Depot Manager that meet the requirements below.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- The overall management of the outlet for profit
- Responsible for receiving, labelling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing the stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders
- Meeting sales targets monthly and leverage on promotions to increase profit
- Managing stock levels
- Liaise with customers and suppliers.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate.
- Receiving, processing, labelling, and storing incoming stock.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that damaged or expired products were stored safely away from good products.
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc/HND in Business Administration, Economics, Sciences or information and management systems
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Hard-working with experience in the Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector
- Experience with inventory software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Physical stamina.
- The ability to be a team player
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.