- Communicating and managing participating teams
- Creating a collaborative environment within participants, mentors, coaches and key shareholder
- Organizing networking events
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- All shortlisted applicants will be required to fill some information on a google form that would be made available on Monday. Kindly look out for this.