· Ability to engage with clients, lead the development of scope and fee proposals, ensure appropriate resources for project delivery and meet project deliverables and schedules.
· Ability to design business strategies, strategize and improve operational management systems, processes and best practices to meet the company goals.
· Ability to maintain the company’s goals and objectives and assess the company’s overall performance.
· Ability to assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets, win new businesses/contract and execute.
· Ability to analyze financial data and use them to improve profitability.
· Ability to manage inventory, forecast, develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
· Ability to manage the project team, perform quality controls, monitor projects and ensure the organization’s processes meets the customers requirement and legally compliant.
BSc. in Business Management or a related field of study with a minimum of 6 years’ post qualification/ experience working in an interior designs/architecture firm