We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The business development officer's responsibilities include developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. To be successful as a business development officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional business development officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.