- Identification of business opportunities.
- Prospect for new clients
- Grow the public sector business for the company.
- Advise management on strategies that can promote the clientele base of the Company.
- Devise strategies for the generation of business information that can aid the company’s growth plan.
- Champion the launching of initiatives and drive for new products and services
- Bid preparation
- Work cooperatively with the various client units to implement business development initiatives.
- Generate goodwill for the organization and its Management among clients, people pertinent to the business and the society at large, by demonstrating a strong commitment to client service and service
- 10 years minimum
- Not older than 45 years
- Insurance Products Knowledge and Marketing Skills.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills.
- Presentation skills
- Candidate must be very confident.
- Can perform under high pressure.
- Ability to work in an environment of constant change.
- Preferably not from the insurance sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Laws, Engineering