The Business Development Manager develops strategic business plans to achieve the company's short-, medium- and long-term goals. This position will also be fully involved in the execution strategy for all business assets. The role would also be responsible for maintaining and developing new and current relationships with sponsors.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Planning, implementing, and managing clients/ sponsors.
- Develop plans to align with the key stakeholder’s needs.
- Monitor and report on projects to clients/sponsors.
- Support the development of long-term business strategy.
- Maintain a good work relationship with current sponsors.
- Work closely with the COO on developing ideas and plans for executing all assets e.g., HiFi.
- Support in the process of ideation and conceptualization of products and services.
- Pitch new product developments to current, and potential sponsors & Investors.
- Creating new opportunities to expand the business.
- Assist other teams when necessary.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Management or social sciences
- 2 years of relevant work experience in strategic planning or project management
- Background knowledge of Sports Management and Administration
- Football industry knowledge.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and grow in the role.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.