- Planning and overseeing new Sales initiatives.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing goals for sales team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Maintaining current client relationships and identifying potential clients
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales.
- Collaborating with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services and innovating new ways to serve businesses.
- HND/BSC. In any related field
- 3-5 years in the sales and marketing of Wire/Cables is a must
- Strong communication skills and ability to upsell
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Build a sales team from scratch
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Salary/monthly allowance: NGN120,000 (Commission is a huge part of the remuneration and it is very attractive)