- Implementing Sales & Business Development strategies to ensure revenue growth.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects to market the company’s security solutions.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals / tenders to prospective customers. Where necessary, prepare and conduct sales presentation.
Monitor competitor activity through generation and analysis of reports and advise management of sales activities, competitors and customer needs.
- BSc / HND in Business related discipline
- Extensive experience in a similar role with a proven track record of sales and business development initiatives in a service orientated, FMCG, logistics or security industry. Also experience in business to business marketing is important.
- Knowledge of the country market / sector.
- Must be willing to drive the company's goal and ready to deliver the given set target monthly.
- Develop new marketing strategies to promote the institution’s services or image and also evaluate and analyse the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at the impact they have on market share and consumer perception.
please note that applicants living in Victoria island, lekki, ajah and its environs will be given higher priority