Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers
- Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle
- Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Provide monthly product updates to management.
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in any Business related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years field experience in product management, brand advertising and/or marketing.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer service
- Communications and media
- Public relations.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills