GRAND SWISS HOTEL LTD
Hospitality & Leisure
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The candidate is primarily responsible for the supervision of all bell desk staff, activities, and upkeeping of the desk area. The bell captain is also responsible for welcoming all guests to the hotel as well as bidding them a fond farewell. The candidate should make sure all luggage, letter, courier, and message movements are tracked and accounted for. Always adhere to hotel operating standards and also Communicate with the Front desk manager to increase the efficiency of the Bell stand / Bell Desk by preparing timely reports.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Ensure that the bell desk is always manned.
- Ensure smooth and fast baggage handling for all arrival/departure guests.
- Maintain close relationships with reception/information/cashier as well as other departments.
- Attend all guest calls for Bell stand /Door Services related services.
- Delegate bell boys to pick up the baggage from guest rooms.
- Errand cards are filled in for all baggage movements (Check-in, Check-out, Left luggage, etc.)
- All baggage movements are tagged and recorded.
- Update luggage movement register and sign off daily.
- Ensure left the luggage forms are filled and duly signed by the guest and that all applicable policies are explained to the guest.
- Help observe safety and security rules at all times.
- Alert the management of any unattended packages and strangers found on the premises
- Checks the daily arrival list for VIPs or guests with special needs.
- Assist the security team in scanning all guest luggage.
- Provide efficient luggage storage, delivery, and collection service.
- Ensure the lobby, bell closet, and work areas as well as departmental equipment are clean and presentable at all times.
- Prepare for group movements and ensure enough staffing is in place to handle groups.
- Greet all guests in the lobby in a warm and professional manner, make them feel welcome, and anticipate their needs before they arise.
- Helping guest service team in escorting guests to and from their accommodations and also orienting them with the property features, facilities, and in-room equipment.
- Inform guests about all hotel and guest room features, hotel facilities, and emergency procedures.
- Make deliveries to guest rooms as instructed.
- Store and retrieve luggage and other objects for guests.
- Minimum academic qualification of a university degree in any discipline.
- Computer Basics and knowledge of Property Management software.
- Previous experience working within a hotel environment in the luxury market is essential, Skills and Knowledge.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing),Innovative, Proactive, and reliable.
- Previous experience in hospitality would be preferred and Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Be a good team player and Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts.
- Able to stand for long hours and Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 -150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.