The Assistant Operations Executive will manage and direct the day-to-day activities, and other administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the company. Support through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Manage Business work (Understand business Objectives and Design).
- Develop Content with Excellent Writing skills.
- Develop weekly articulate content for the organization.
- Carry out Research periodically (general research) to develop Project/Business Plans.
- Create design, and edit letters, proposals, projects, and business plans for clients.
- Passionate and dedicated to assisting and promoting the business towards increasing Sales, Profit, and Revenue.
- Support the general operations of the company, such as Property viewing and inspections.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate
- Proactive attitude and zeal to learn (Attention to detail and problem-solving skills).
- Must be punctual.
- Must be highly intelligent and efficient.
- Proficient Microsoft Office User (Advance).
- Good presenter (PowerPoint and other presentations).
- Excellent Organiser and Planner.
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Knowledge.
- Information Technology Knowledge.
- High-Level Tolerance and Excellent personal relationships (Strong interpersonal skills).
Location: The candidate must reside on the mainland
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.