Front Desk/ Admin Officer
Admin & Office
As an Administrator, you are to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk at the main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable
- Greet and welcome guests and ensure the guest is attended at the shortest period.
- Respond to visitor’s questions professionally and courteously
- Manage company phone lines.
- Prepare and manage Staff and trainees’ attendance register.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and handle outgoing mail.
- Write and distribute correspondence memos, and letters.
- Draft, review, and proofread office documents.
- Perform basic data entry when needed.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Prepare and manage inventory register for office equipment.
- Operate and maintain office machines and devices including printers, copiers, and internet.
- Preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Notify Security Officer about unwanted guests and emergency situations.
- Assist in making meeting room reservations and event management
- Develop and maintain an effective filing system
- Maintain contact lists
- Prepare, Submit, and reconcile expense reports
- Manage Office assistants.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant, or any related role.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any other related discipline
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of any LMS and school management software is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 130,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.