- Developing and implementing sales plans.
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings.
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information.
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
- You are responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of the business unit, division and departments.
- You are to maintain a good working system, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance.
- You are to ensure that accurate information’s are passed across to all departments to avoid administrative errors.
- You are to be held accountable and responsible for miscommunication and errors that are capable of disrupting the peace and damage the image of the company.
- Resolving customer problems as needed.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry within your state.
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
Salary very attractive.
Candidate should have not less than 5 years experience in Real Estate business.