E-direct.ng essentials limited
Hospitality & Leisure
We seek to hire an Account to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage all accounting transactions in the company.
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports.
- Prepare staff payroll.
- Make daily, weekly and monthly reports to the management about the company’s finance.
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently.
- Publish financial statements on time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in a Finance or Accounting Department.
- Data entry skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and payroll experience
- Experience in balance sheet account preparation;
- Proficient in accounting entries principles and detail-oriented;
- Strong organizational skill
- Strong Bookkeeping and credit management skills
- Knowledge of business math
- Understanding of budgetary principles
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.