Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Manage all accounting transactions
Prepare budget forecasts
Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in financial accounting or banking.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadline
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.