Breathe Restaurant and Lounge
Hospitality & Leisure
Performs daily operations of general ledger, implementation of operational procedures in maintaining account balancing, ledger reconciliation, departmental controls, financial reports and resolving differences in accounts and operational figures.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Prepares yearly revenue and expenditure budget to achieve and exceed overall operational goals.
- Develops operating procedures and strategies for daily operations.
- Ensures all controls and regulations are in place in relation to fraud.
- Generates and prepares accurate financial reports daily, weekly, monthly and yearly of all profits and losses.
- Ensures daily and all relevant periodical financial and operational audits are carried out timely according to accounting SOPs for all departments.
- Leads and guides all departments in managing and utilization of resources and assets according to accounting and budget policies that will maintain profitable standards for the organization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hospitality accounting software packages, systems, products, financial laws, taxes and licenses applicable for efficient operation of restaurant and lounge.
- Excellent people relational skills in areas of customer service, employee and owner satisfaction.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as an accountant or similar role.
- Data entry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office
- Payroll experience
- Experience in balance sheet account preparation
- Proficient in accounting entries principles
- Detail-oriented, organised and timely
- Competent IT skills
- Strong bookkeeping and credit management skills
- Knowledge of business math
- Understanding of budgetary principles
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.