- Managing third party service providers such as HMO and outsourced labour providers to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues - Liaising with the COE team on reward and compensation issues for Nigeria - Prepare schedules and managing relevant unit to ensure monthly statutory remittances of PAYE, Pensions, Group Life Insurance , HMO etc.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Managing third party service providers such as HMO and outsourced labour providers to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues
- Liaising with the COE team on reward and compensation issues for Nigeria
- Prepare schedules and managing relevant unit to ensure monthly statutory remittances of PAYE, Pensions, Group Life Insurance , HMO etc.
- Draft and propose local policies via industry data gathering and support with customization of global ones to suit the Nigerian market
- Evaluating and proposing modification of existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures as approved for implementation
- Managing internal and outsourced payroll
- Managing third party vendors such as HMO and benefits providers, pension fund administrators , Immigration service providers , payroll software service providers etc to manage space and resolve any related issues
- Managing end to end expatriate and immigration issues from quota management to compensation , onboarding and liaising with immigration officials
- Provides support to HR Business Partners and all business stake holders , with Reward data
- Implements compensation changes using defined rules (salary changes, variable pay changes, incentive plan change/allocations)
- Managing the performance management cycle, developing and managing incentive schemes, employee wellness programs etc.
- Preparing manning/people budgets, reports, and presentations on Rewards
- Cascade and implement Reward agenda for PepsiCo Nigeria
- Prepares data for insights on compensation and benefits analyses monthly for stake holders
- Managing market end to end market reward process from attraction , retention and performance management process
- Managing and administering company benefits (cash and non-cash)
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 4 - 6 years Experience in similar role
- Basic knowledge of compensation and Benefits knowledge according to industries.
- Analytical and Numerate Skills
- Great people oriented attitude
- Deadline driven
- Team player
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.