People Operations focuses on employee development, engagement, and retention. The ideal candidate would recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will contribute to making the company a better place to work. The role will involve setting up and leading the HR function, as well as building a team for both the company and its subsidiaries.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Collaborate with the leadership team to enhance the company’s onboarding program, and develop relevant, engaging, and effective training programs across functional areas
- Serve as a crucial point of contact between executive leadership and employees; and information source for HR inquiries for our business partners.
- Manage all People Operations functions, such as onboarding / offboarding, benefit & compensation administration, visa-related requests, payroll, time off requests, and performance management.
- Partner closely with the Operations/Center Coordinators to assist with new hire orientation, compliance initiatives, health, and safety policy, and process documentation.
- Be a valuable utility player to the team, helping out as needed with business client engagement, project coordination, and administrative work.
- Maintain compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Build and implement a system to support an inclusive and diverse community throughout the company.
- Facilitate and lead employee relations activities, including conducting internal audits and disciplinary meetings.
- Plan and direct employee engagement events, which promote a high-performing, inclusive, and mission-driven culture.
- Develops and implements communications programs to increase employee engagement and morale
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labour laws and HR practices.
- Ability to analyze problems, solve problems and make decisions
- The mode of work is Hybrid. You can expect to work around 40 hours per week. Extended hours may be required to meet deadlines or to introduce new systems. You could be on call at weekends or on public holidays to deal with problems
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.