The job holder is responsible for overseeing the human resources department and functions of the HR team, serving as the link between management and employees, and ensuring delivery of processes, vision, and strategy that align with the law, as well as providing support to employees on employment and welfare issues.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Support departments in developing and delivering strategic HR plans that fit with the overall business direction
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences, resolving employee grievances, training managers in how to coach and discipline, and counseling employees and supervisors
- Champion the onboarding process by ensuring that it is high-quality and up to date, and provide clarity and connection for employees so their roles serve the overall business vision
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resources policies and procedures
- Build strong relationships with external contacts, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required.
- A minimum of 5 years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- Relevant certification e.g. CIPM is highly desired.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 300,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.