- HR Policies, Payroll & Benefits: Design and implement HR policies. One of your main roles will be to integrate Nigeria’s context with global processes to professional the standards and support of our team!
- Staff Development: Once you have familiarized yourself with how our company invests in its team- from mentorship, to bi-annual reviews, to development plans, to hard & soft skills development- you will ensure managers and staff meet the minimum requirements while maximizing development opportunities.
- Onboarding: The faster new team members become comfortable with their surroundings, the sooner they can turn their attention to making an impact in the lives of our clients. You will oversee and improve on the reception and onboarding process, building new staffs’ experience from accepting the role until their first biannual review
- Hiring: Our staffing needs right now are small. But by 2020, we may need to double or even triple our team! Between now and then, you can establish great hiring processes to ensure the program can meet those targets. You will inform current hiring processes and test approaches to hire better, faster.
- Recruitment: You will build recruitment nodes, networks, and policies to support current recruitment efforts, while laying the foundations for accelerated growth in the coming years. You will manage relationships with the global recruitment team & recruiting firms to short-list top candidates, while working with pilot leadership to determine staffing strategies 2020+.
Career Growth and Development
• You will help shape the growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative, and interested in building a team with different backgrounds
• Willing to see a problem, find a solution, and make it happen; experience working in a startup or new market environment desired
• Professional work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment in Nigeria
• Written & verbal fluency in English required
• Thoughtful understanding of the employment and labor laws of Nigeria
• Maintain complex spreadsheets on Excel and familiarity with Google Suite/Microsoft 365
• Supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
• Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
• Serves as point of contact for administrative needs in the company
• Develop and maintain a filing system, keep prior office records/filings as appropriate.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned.