- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers.
- Discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up on yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Estate Management from a reputable University or Polytechnic.
- Minimum 1 year of Business Development/Sales experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Skillful in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and social media management
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills