The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, preparing reports, and full management of administrative duties. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Answering calls, taking messages, handling correspondences, and greet visitors
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies
- Keep all information confidential in accordance with company policies.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedure
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and organize work
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.