- Liaise with the stock controller to verify the quantity of all goods.
- Maintain all records of financial transactions and reconcile the discrepancy.
- Monitor and track customer accounts.
- Recording of all expenditures in the appropriate book of accounts.
- Analyze management performance.
- Verify sale entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assist in the preparation of the financial statements.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology