The Ticketing officer will optimize all activities with clients and customers that will lead to potential sales and by complying with the ticketing policies and procedures and delivery of quality customer standard to exceed client expectation
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request.
- Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
- Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination and marks tickets.
- Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available
- Sell tickets.
- Answers inquiries made to travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines.
- Checks baggage and directs passenger to designated location for loading.
- Assigns specified space to customers and maintains computerized inventory of passenger space available.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Answer inquiries regarding such information as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies
- Assemble and issue required documentation such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries
- Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and travel preferences
- Contact customers to advise them of travel conveyance changes or to confirm reservations
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, and assign requested spaces when available
- Examine passenger documentation to determine destinations and to assign boarding passes
- Provide travel information, itineraries and prices
- Use selling techniques to promote packages, insurance etc.
- Issue tickets for travel, accommodation vouchers and all relevant documentation
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour pack
- Provide literature and information to clients concerning local, interstate and international tours, travel routes, accommodation, local customs, fares, and travel regulations
- Plan, prepare and cost itineraries (travel plans) for clients
- Confirm bookings and notify clients of luggage limits and insurance, medical, passport, visa and currency requirements
- Degree or equivalent in any field
- Related Travel and Tourism
- At-least 5 or more years relevant experience.
- Great Knowledge of Amadeus GDS
- Great Knowledge of Visa Processing
Job /Functional Skills:
- Strong –hands on approach
- Sales/Selling skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving & Result oriented skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Competent IT skills
- Genuine Interest in Travel
- Ethical and Integrity
- Ownership and Accountability
- Socially Responsibility
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.