Telesales representative is to help the company grow by bringing presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new agents and assisting the agents to develop their businesses.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Contacting potential agents to inform them about our product or new updates.
- Be responsible for relationship management and cooperation with existing agents.
- Answering questions about products or the company and asking questions to understand customer requirements and onboard the prospective agents to make sales.
- Promote the company’s products and services.
- Meet targets and deadlines within a goal-oriented environment.
- Keep records of calls well and note useful information so that it can be directed to the field sales team or technical team when needed.
- Handle grievances or complaints to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND/ BSc in any discipline
- Proven experience as a telesales representative or other sales/customer service role, or experience in a lotto company
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.