- Onboarding and training clients
- Improve customer experience through product support
- Handle customer complaints and requests.
- Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Settle successful transactions into our financial records
- Reconcile settlements with amounts credited on the system
- The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, problem solves, and apply strategies to resolve customer issues.
- Good with numbers
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy and the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.