Job Location: Wudil, Kano State, Nigeria
The team you would join:
The EasyBuy Direct Sales team is the market facing arm of Sun King’s pay-as-you-go (PAYG) direct to consumer sales business. The Easy Buy Direct Sales team is in charge of recruiting, managing, and overseeing the company’s network of thousands of commission sales agents, called “Energy Officers” that promote and sell Sun King’s PAYG solar solutions and provide customer ongoing service in their local territories. Through the EasyBuy PAYG solar business model, customers can purchase a Sun King solar home solution by making a small down-payment up front and paying the remaining balance through a series of installments over a period of time.
About the role:
The Sun King Shop Executive will ensure that the overall performance targets of the store are met both in terms of quality and quantity. Department EasyBuy Direct Sales Employment Type Permanent - Full Time Location Nigeria Workplace type Onsite
What you would be expected to do:
1. Inventory management
- Receive stock and keep track of inventory from warehouse
- Manage and issue out stock as per FIFO standards
- Dispatch stocks as per requirement
- Maintain and update stock cards
- Keep and provide off-the -shelf sales details when needed
- Maintain an updated Goods Received and Goods Issued log online
- Perform daily cycle counts on stock
- Receive faulty stock from the field and consolidate for disposal
- Conduct monthly stock take
- Manage all spare parts inventory and re-orders
- Prepare daily on hand stock report for stakeholders use
- Report on daily issued out stock for replacement and or replenishment
- Repairs and Spare Parts management
- Take custody of the repair tools and tool kits
- Perform basic check on the faulty units before replacement
- Conduct basic repair on the in warranty returns
4. Store management
- Ensure the center is well maintained tidy and that the shop floor arrangement is per SKU
- Ensure neatness on the repair work bench in line
- Observation of safety procedures to avert hazards at the work bench
- Welcome walk-in customers and provide assistance as necessary
- Receive faulty components, identify the technical issue and verify warranty eligibility through several technical checks
- Support Energy Officers and coordinate with Call Center in resolving customer queries
You might be a strong candidate if you:Have a Bachelors’ Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution in any related field. Have 2 years’ hands on experience in a service center Have effective communication and people skills Have broad knowledge of the Sun King products Is able to demonstrate high levels of integrity with a proactive and positive attitude. Have strong customer focus Are a team player with high levels of flexibility Have proven report-writing experience Possess good problem-solving skills Are a computer literate with working proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry. The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Sun King employees who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world. A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds. Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Sun King Academy.
About Sun King
Sun King is the world’s largest off-grid solar energy company with cutting-edge product design, pioneering fintech and a grassroots installation model that provides energy to the 1.8 billion consumers across Africa and Asia who lack access to reliable electricity. Founded in 2007, Sun King sets the gold standard for off-grid solar performance and design as part of its mission: powering access to brighter lives.Sun King’s 2,500+ staff and 23,000 field agents serve 100 million product users based in 65 countries around the world. With direct-to-consumer sales active in 11 countries, Sun King is growing rapidly. Every month, we equip 330,000 homes and businesses with power and light. The needs of energy consumers in Africa and Asia are diverse. From cost-effective and durable lamps to powerful home and business energy systems as well as modern entertainment and energy storage systems, Sun King's broad array of products unlock a higher quality of life. Whether devising safe and environmentally friendly electric-powered cookers or exploring the future of pay-as-you-go mobility and vehicles in Africa to concocting ever-more-powerful solar energy solutions, Sun King’s technology team nurtures and devises scalable, inventive solutions to pressing global challenges.Sun King’s innovative pay-as-you-go financing model dismantles the upfront cost burden that blocks low-income households from transitioning from polluting and harmful kerosene fuels and gas generators to clean, affordable and green solar energy. Sun King customers can purchase products using the company’s technology-enabled, pay-as-you-go “Easy Buy” financing service, which breaks payments down into regular, affordable instalments. These payments can be made via mobile money for as little as $0.15 a day. After one to two years of payments, customers own their solar equipment outright.Though united by a commitment to serving underserved off-grid families, Sun King comprises a broad, inclusive group of individuals working across 11 countries. Sun King’s world-class roster of product designers, data scientists, logistics experts, customer service professionals, operations gurus and marketing and communications strategists work together to devise solutions to the complicated and multidimensional challenges of energy access, climate action and social inclusion.Across the diverse countries where we operate and work, we build awareness of diversity and promote equity. Sun King is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Women represent 47% of Sun King’s workforce.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.