Establishes and administers programs for targeting, recruitment, and retention of students in graduate or undergraduate programs. Develops programs and marketing materials. Visits schools and makes presentations to groups and individuals.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Provide customers with information about Schools, tuition fees, and payment plans.
- Generate leads and convert them to customers
- Keep track and follow up on customers and admissions to ensure a swift application process
- Handle complaints and escalate to management when necessary.
- Implement new sales plans and advertisements to boost awareness
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational conferences and workshops.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and customers appointment
- Develop and sustain a long-lasting relationship with customers
- Develop in-depth knowledge of partner schools
- Manage all social media handles and respond to enquirers in a timely manner
- Reach out to customers through cold calling
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within the scheduled time
- Any other duties as assigned
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc. degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Social Media Management skill
- Microsoft Office skill
- Can work under little to no supervision
- Phone etiquette skill.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.