Senior Sales Representative
HC solutions Limited
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Implement Global Sales targets by setting personal sales targets with the line manager so as to achieve set targets
- Evaluate sales results and create sales reports in front of the Sales and Marketing Director
- Collect inquiries, and complaints from customers and handle them appropriately
- Coordinate with legal and finance departments within the Group to ensure strict compliance with regulations (external and internal)
- Coordinate with sales operations and external agents to speed up the payment process of customers as committed in the contract
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports to senior management on sales targets, inquiries, and clients’ feedback.
- Ensure collections of Sales proceeds in a timely and efficient manner
- Supporting the commercial strategy team in working with PMIs to collaborate on home acquisition financing products for Mixta customers
- Support the mortgage team in credit profiling, and the development and application of a list of criteria that will allow Mixta to adequately profile and pre-qualify customers for alternative financing products e.g. rent to own, housing solution fund, NHF, etc.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), preferably majoring in marketing or business administration focusing on marketing/sales
- 6 - 8 years of experience in real estate sales, especially in the domestic market.
- Understand the real estate market and the needs of domestic customers
- Familiar with the country's real estate brokerage market
- Understand the business/sales strategies of Mixta, and of real estate industries
- Should possess strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate both in the regional language of the focus country as well as in English
- Access to PMIs relationships and the ability to develop a strong and healthy pipeline of leads for real estate sales through the Primary Mortgage Institution market segment and customer base.
Remuneration: NGN 5 - 10 million per annum guaranteed (unlimited commission)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.