Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to manage the sales team’s work by planning and coordinating among them, setting their sales targets, reviewing prices as per lists for customers, analyzing sales reports, implementing market surveying and studies, and following on sales process completion, to increase the company's sales, ensure effective communication with the clients and eventually ensure customer satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Leadership Accountability Area:
- Strategy Development: Contribute to the development of departmental strategy as cascaded down from the functional strategy and oversee its implementation within own section and its operations, in order to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing departmental strategies across the company
- People Management: Manage the sectional team of direct and indirect reports through effective recruitment, development, performance management, and succession planning, in order to maximize team performance and achieve sectional objectives.
Managerial Accountability Area
- Operational Management: Manage the section’s daily operations by providing expertise, enabling teamwork, and aligning processes, in order to achieve high performance standards and meet established targets.
- Budget Management: Contribute to the development and consolidation of the departmental budget and monitor own section’s financial performance versus the budget, in order to ensure the exercising of financial authority within established limits and the control of sectional budget expenditure.
Operational Accountability Area
- Planning and coordinating work: Manage and distribute the work amongst the team, by specifying sales zones, reviewing the sales offers and quotations prepared by the Sales team and providing approvals as needed, to ensure no clashes or competition occurs between the salespersons, nor duplication in offers.
- Setting Sales Targets: Set sales targets for the sales team, in collaboration with the Branch Manager, after studying their zones, selling skills, and aggressiveness on-site, to enhance their sales spirit and push them to increase sales for the company.
- Pricing: Ensure proper prices offered to customers, upon reviewing customers; portfolio versus the prices noted on the sales offers, to adhere to the specified price lists and avoid wrong prices being given to customers.
- Sales Reports: Analyze sales reports through comparing hit rates vs. given offers, reviewing reasons of lost sales, and devising plans for the sales team to win the deals, in order to understand points of strengths and weaknesses and gain better market share.
- Market surveying: Seek new markets and projects by performing market research and feasibility studies as necessary, participate in penetration strategies to attain big projects, and hold market visits to customers abroad, to expand the company's spread and increase sales.
- Process Completion: Supervise the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned salespersons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Continuous Improvement: Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by distributing the sales force to visit stands and communicate with potential customers, to network and market the company's name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- University degree (Business Management, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in a similar industry.
- 3 years of which in a supervisory role.
Remuneration: NGN 450,000 net
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.