We are looking for an experienced Realtor with a strong track record and verifiable closed deals to their credit. Our preferred candidate will be furnished with good leads on a regular from our teeming marketing team. We would expect a collaboration with developers and members of the Management and Marketing team as well. We hope to achieve a lot.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine client's needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven work experience as a Real Estate Sales Representative
- This position is open to both male and female candidates.
- Must be a resident of Lagos, living proximity to our office at E171 Ikota Complex, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ajah, is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and lead conversation skills.
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.