A Multinational American Company with over 100 years in existence is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager position. KIRBY Nigeria manufactures and distributes an exclusive health home care system.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Managing a marketing team and representing their organizations to other departments within a company.
- Work with specialists such as product management or customer support to ensure new offerings are disseminated properly.
- Gather and translate market data for commercial functions and achieving business objectives.
- Be creative in making improvements (enhancements and modifications) to existing systems, practices, and approaches and influence working methods to meet customer needs & improve productivity.
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new customers (Overseeing the customer service function for the company).
- Market Intelligence and Optimization i.e. strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry, and positioning
- Measure and communicate commercial results to the organization (periodically)
- Proven direct marketing/sales experience in a related industry.
- Proven management experience from the terminal or shipping industry or alternatively related industry within transport or supply chain management.
- Detailed understanding of the various links with other functional areas.
- Must have creativity and vision.
- Ability to multitask
- Must have commercial acumen.
- Ability to work under Pressure.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills on all levels.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Trustworthy, ambitious, and able to work highly independently and in teams.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation, and promote a team environment to meet objectives.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.