To develop new business opportunities to sell our digital product portfolio and services. Create customized and innovative solutions to meet client’s specific goals and expectations, and also define strategies to expand company revenue.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to approach and pitch our solutions and capabilities.
Contribute to team effort by establishing high-level contacts and ensuring that the defined sales process is followed.
Close deals and work towards set targets, ultimately positively impacting the revenues of the company.
Manage client relationships and provide customers with excellent service and support.
Work with the project execution teams to ensure customer goals are achieved.
Continuously engage customers and client-side decision-makers to maintain close relationships in order to identify upsell, resell, and new business opportunities.
Develop strategies and processes for internal use to further strengthen our market presence and market share.
Manage fluid communication and processes across teams with a focus on the Account Management department.
Contribute to team learning sessions and knowledge sharing on an ongoing basis in the Nigerian team and also pan-Africa
Stay up to date on the latest trends, industry issues, and solutions, be aware of competitive activity in the market and with clients, and help to ensure Pulse is always innovating with great client solutions
- HND/BSc in Communications or Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the digital marketing industry
- Portfolio of previous marketing projects
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing software, such as HubSpot and Pardot
- Detailed understanding of social media networks and media marketing methods
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.