The Sales Specialist will be responsible for finding traction channels for direct sales in online and offline channels, whether they’re businesses, communities, or special interest clusters.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Ownership of The Top of the Sales Pipeline.
- Your primary objective will be proving that sales is a viable driver of growth at Eden, and you’ll be the owner of this answer, because you’ll be spending a lot of time with people who don’t already use Eden, you’ll naturally be our brand ambassador, and will embody this role.
- You’ll be supporting the rest of the growth and product teams to shape the company’s thinking around our product and how we sell it.
- You’ll be working with the rest of the growth team and other teams across the business to test out sales channels, online and offline.
- Experimentation is about validating hypotheses, and you’ll be working to validate them fast, either by killing what’s not working, or adopting what works.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Documentation is an essential skill within the growth team, and you’ll be doing this for all your experiments.
- You’ll also be reporting on the performance of your pipeline regularly, sharing what’s working, what isn’t, and the actions we should be taking to close better.
- 3 - 5 years experience in B2B sales – whether in online or offline channels especially in the hospitality, food and beverage sector is very important.
- Experience in Business Development is not a requirement, but it’s a nice-to-have.
- Deep understanding of the sales pipeline, and how to move leads to closing. You also have proven experience of this.
- Experience using Sales pipeline tools like Zoho, Pipedrive, Hubspot, etc.
- You understand the importance of documentation to building out processes and systems.
- You are a clear writer and persuasive speaker and are keen on getting better at both.
- You have a good taste in design and can whip up a good pitch deck.
- Experience working with fast-paced teams and are comfortable switching contexts regularly.
- Experimental mindset, and understand that the work in the pipeline is never truly done, and everything is a funnel.
- Deep sense of ownership of your work, and a high degree of attention to details.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 (Net)
- Commission structures on new deals closed, and repeat businesses
- Comprehensive family healthcare
- 20 paid vacation days + public holidays
- We offer 90 days of maternity leave and 30 days of paternity leave as part of our parental leave benefits. Our adoption leave policy follows the same arrangements
- Team-building activities and social events
- Flexible access to salary earned
- 15% discount on all Eden subscriptions
- Great colleagues & an amazing work culture
- Oh, and a chance to 10x the quality of life of Nigerians!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.