We are a maritime trade and logistics booking platform with an integrated finance solution empowering businesses in Africa. We aggregate the demand and supply of end-to-end services, and back it with working capital, in Africa’s trade and energy industries.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Supervising the sales team in initiating sales calls to prospective and current clients.
- Prospect for leads and perform heavy cold-calling to build a pipeline of businesses.
- Provide continuous feedback to team members and the Director of Sales on both successes and challenges of the business.
- Nurture new sales leads to secure business
- Responsible for creating sales goals to aid in achieving targets
- Actively participate in a performance for sales team members
- Work with the annual sales target
- Emphasise B2B sales of 5 million naira and above
- Participate in the team’s weekly performance appraisal meeting to identify challenges and how best to support the sales team.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the customer service, logistics, and operations departments.
- Ensuring clear communication to all related parties for deliveries, especially critical ones.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Freight Forwarding and Logistics with expertise and professionalism.
- Good business acumen
- Ability to carry out feasibility studies on competitors’ services and report findings in order to remain competitive.
- Very good conversion rate, preferably within 2 months of resumption
- Ability to penetrate Enterprise accounts and medium size accounts.
- Be a team player and contribute to the overall performance of the organization
- Have a strong business sense with the ability to drive growth.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 - 450,000 Net
- Remote work opportunities
- Monthly compensation
- Quarterly Bonuses/commissions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.