Horizon Healthcare Limited is a company registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Horizon Healthcare Limited is an importer and a pharmaceutical wholesaler of UK and EU products. Our vision is to increase our product portfolio and act as distribution conduit for other companies with different specialties wanting to export into Africa. W e are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Recruiting, engaging with and building strong relationships with new customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members, analyze the market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using product knowledge to existing and prospective customers.
- Market Research to gather and analyze information/data about customers, competitors, and the market itself.
- The candidate will collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, sales issues, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Follow-up with the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent Selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Highly resilient and unfazed in the face of rejection and objection.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Highly motivated and result driven.
- Relationship management skills and open to feedback.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.