We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven sales representative to join our team. The sales representative will be responsible for building relationships with local retailers and wholesalers in the Nigerian market and promoting our products, which are kids’ shoes.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local retailers and wholesalers in the Nigerian market.
- Promote our products and services to potential customers.
- Meet or exceed sales targets by identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Coordinate with our company in China to discuss orders, receive payment, and arrange for goods delivery.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, including customer interactions and orders.
- Attend trade shows and events to promote our products and services.
- Honest and trustworthy, no criminal record
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience in the Nigerian market.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with the local market and customer base.
- Must have a valid driver's license and own a vehicle.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 per month.
- Sales commission of NGN 5,000 per sale made.
- Travel allowance for fuel and maintenance of the vehicle.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.