A manufacturing firm is recruiting for the role of a sales representative. Responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. As a sales representative, your duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Oyingbo (Lagos, Mainland).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.