A leading Retail Brand seeks to engage interns who desire a career in in-store sales, decor, and payment modalities for the retail Sector operating in malls in the Lagos metropolis. The successful Sales Representative Intern is an extrovert in person, multitasking, and well-mannered. The Sales Representative intern must display good communication etiquette and is disposed to emailing the manner and ways of the discipline of a successful entrepreneur.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Demonstrates and explains merchandise, selecting and suggesting options suitable for the customer's needs.
- Answers customers' questions about the merchandise.
- Assists customers with purchase decisions.
- Retrieves merchandise from the sales floor, stock room, or other inventory locations; places special orders.
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE
- Proficiency in Excel, and Microsoft Office and the use of supporting tools for retail and merchandising is a plus.
- The candidate should be 18 years and above
- Personable, good communication, extrovert, creative, salesmanship
- Good customer service skills
- Social media skills
- Storefront display
- Know your products.
Location: Proximity to the following locations is a plus. Admiralty Way Lekki, Chevron Drive, Oniru Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Surulere, Ikeja.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.