Our company is looking for a brilliant sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
- Respond to all sales inquiries via phone calls, and direct messages
- Answering client questions about our products, services, prices, and availability.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Generate invoices, quotations and other documents required for a sale
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Cross sell and up sell company products to customers
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintaining client records.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales agreements/documentation.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in sales, marketing or relevant fields.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Preferably female, well presented and well groomed, takes care of appearance as they are selling luxurious items.
Location: Must be ready to work full time and at the company's office at Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Remuneration: NGN 75,000 - 100,000 and Commission based
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.